In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as Marmalade AI networking members pledge to make participation in our meetings and in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Marmalade AI administrators are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Administrators have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments and other written contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any networking member for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies within all networking spaces, and it also applies when an individual is representing the community in public spaces. Examples of representing the community include discussion of member experiences at public social media sites. Representation of the community may be further defined and clarified by Administrators.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting community administrators. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The community administrators are obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately. Community administrators who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the community's leadership.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html. For answers to common questions about that code of conduct, see https://www.contributor-covenant.org/faq.