Sign up to try it!
As a software personin UX design, I would like to join the free Early Access testing program to use the Marmalade AI peer networking platform. I understand that "Early Access" means this is a very early pre-release of the application with minimal functionality. However:
- I will be introduced to other freelancers, who I would probably not meet otherwise.
- I will be able to forward invitations to others I work with (or others I would like to work with).
- I will participate in an Early Access discussion topic of the Marmalade AI Forum, where I will provide feedback regarding this Early Access version of the application.
How Can I Have a Better Network in UX Design?
We hope that is the kind of search query that brought you to us. If so, you maybe had to sort through many irrelevant results.
We are excited that you found us! We want you to be able to use Marmalade AI to answer that very question: "How can you help me network in UX design?"
The short answer is: by signing up and working with the virtual network that is automatically created on the basis of your profile, which you can copy and paste from elsewhere, or write from scratch.
The long answer is: by using Marmalade AI to build a network where you can raise the level of your work. Your virtual network· reflects your profile, so it is specific to you, and that is the whole point. It even changes when you change your profile.
You can use your virtual network to find help for part of a project that is not your area of expertise, or to help others. Or to pop up a virtual room on a topic and learn the latest.
The idea is that you can use the platform to do everything more exactly and faster than in traditional networking. Marmalade AI wants to make networking as efficient and useful as possible.
So that is it: a virtual network. All you need to do is keep your profile current with the kind of work you do.
UX design immerses the user in the experience.
Community First, Then Everything Else
Marmalade AI's core idea is to make networking virtual. By doing so, the platform makes networking much more efficient. It is really a simple idea. Would you want to read a book by somebody you do not know? Well, yes, if it is relevant. Same thing with virtual networking. We want your feedback. That is why we have a Marmalade AI forum and this is Early Access.
UX designers test interactions on multiple devices.
We Are Open To Input From The Community!
We said a little about what we think is on the road map: community, co-working, control. Please invite people you are working with, or could be working with, and explore virtual networking. This is a self-organizing community.
Sign up to try it!
As a software person in UX design, I would like to join the free Early Access testing program to use the Marmalade AI networking platform. I understand that "Early Access" means this is a very early pre-release of the application with minimal functionality.
- I will be introduced to other software people in my field, many or all of whom I probably would not meet otherwise.
- I can send invitations to others I already work with, or others I would like to work with.
- I will participate in an Early Access discussion topic of the Marmalade AI Forum, where I can provide feedback about this Early Access version of the application.